• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The barometer on whether Tepper has learned ANYTHING in this clusterbomb is what he will do with Fitter on Monday

5 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

If frogs had wings, they wouldn’t….well, you know

Fitterer does look like a frog or toad with its vocal sacs inflated. It's also interesting the word "toady" means "a person who behaves obsequiously to someone important." 

ai2rc7tysw4c1.jpg.8af0a974ade6f6cdfc1a99f89749c680.jpg

Australian-Green-Tree-Frog-calling-showing-inflated-vocal-sac.-Credit-Ken-griffiths-Getty-Images-1200.thumb.jpg.7445a8cc81cf766ec4833d09d2b6db4f.jpg.ab6709d74a9d120ca4897ddce435d91e.jpg

Edited by BenjaminBreeg
  • Pie 2

Fitterer is safe.  If you wanted him gone, there was no reason to keep him around until now.  In fact, there would have been benefit in getting rid of him earlier in the season to allow the new GM to get his staff in place to start the offseason evals.

I hate that I feel that way, but I do.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Fitterer is safe.  If you wanted him gone, there was no reason to keep him around until now.  In fact, there would have been benefit in getting rid of him earlier in the season to allow the new GM to get his staff in place to start the offseason evals.

I hate that I feel that way, but I do.

This. I don't think black Monday is a thing for GMs.

Edited by csx

3 hours ago, Hogan said:

I'm not a Fitt fan at all but...it's hard to believe someone with his background could be as bad as he has been without some help. Namely, Rhule and Tepper.

He's proven that he is ass, if you aren't convinced by now you never will be

• Pie 2

No clue where this Harbaugh nonsense is coming from. The feeling I actually get from folks I talk to is the same it was a month ago.

I think he is going to get a Belichick/Harbaugh type and put Scott in a closet somewhere with no roster control. Perhaps a false promotion. 

I mean from what I’ve heard it sounds like he’s ready to hand the keys over. The whole drink fiasco demonstrates his frustration with the situation among other things. 

Bad owner? Yes. Bad at making football decisions? Yes. Impatient? Yes. Idiot? No. 

• Pie 4

24 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

No clue where this Harbaugh nonsense is coming from. The feeling I actually get from folks I talk to is the same it was a month ago.

I think he is going to get a Belichick/Harbaugh type and put Scott in a closet somewhere with no roster control. Perhaps a false promotion. 

I mean from what I’ve heard it sounds like he’s ready to hand the keys over. The whole drink fiasco demonstrates his frustration with the situation among other things. 

Bad owner? Yes. Bad at making football decisions? Yes. Impatient? Yes. Idiot? No. 

By Harbaugh nonsense do you mean from the radio show saying Tepper doesn’t want Harbaugh? 

4 hours ago, csx said:

If he's going to do that just dump Fitterer and promote Morgan.

Other than precision blue colored glasses, why does this keep being a thing on the Huddle? Is it hope that he's Brandon Beane? We have no evidence that Morgan is any good and plenty of circumstantial evidence that he's atrocious. 

I say they give him and every single front office person an expedited exit out of the building and mail them their stuff later. Then they should gut and renovate the offices that they sat in, meeting rooms they used, and even any break rooms to get the stench out. Replace the toilets while they're at it with some that don't recycle the poo that they drop in them into the vent system that clearly has been inhaled and infected everyone's brain. 

Edited by BrisbanePanther
  • Pie 1

Re-watch the Panthers Blueprint series on YouTube.  Dan Morgan is in Fitt’s ear every step of the draft.  

And why is the owner sitting front and center asking about every move?  Fitt is clearly a pawn.

Jerry Jones is also a meddler but he does have 3 Super Bowls and 35 years of NFL executive experience.  Tepper needs to let pros run the show.