• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A moment of SILENCE for our beloved Carolina Panthers as the Houston Texans clinched playoffs

1 hour ago, parker said:

Stroud would not be successful here.  

It's amusing that people say things like this with the utmost confidence.

Do you have any other information you can give us about the alternate universe where we draft CJ Stroud?

• Pie 1

Stroud didnt look superstar yesterday but even his not superstar days for the most part look good. God I want that at WB for us so badly. I want us to consistently pass for 250+ yards per game at will and see multiple TD passes thrown per game. If you have a good RB, I bet it pens up running room for him and all of a sudden your ground game starts looking good as well.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

21 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Stroud didnt look superstar yesterday but even his not superstar days for the most part look good. God I want that at WB for us so badly. I want us to consistently pass for 250+ yards per game at will and see multiple TD passes thrown per game. If you have a good RB, I bet it pens up running room for him and all of a sudden your ground game starts looking good as well.

What game were you watching? He made some elite throws yesterday.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

What game were you watching? He made some elite throws yesterday.

He did, but didnt look as elite as some other games ive seen of his. He looked good no doubt but my point was even when he doesnt look all world he still looks so much better than anything we have seen in a very long time. His bad day is almost to the point of us not even seeing it on our best QB days.

1 hour ago, parker said:

Disagree.

I think it's the coaching, scheme and personnel that are making the difference. Put Bryce in Houston and the results are similar to what CJ7 is doing. Put Stroud in Carolina and fans would be second guessing why we didn't take Bryce.

Everything about how we're built and how players are being used is awful. We had a decent OL last year, we forced square pegs into round holes. We had a balanced RB room last year, signed a new RB into a scheme that doesn't fit his skills. Our version of Nico Collins is TMJ....we see how that turned out. Downs was available, we passed on him. Schultz was available....we brought in Hurst. 

Ryans was never going to be the guy we wanted nor did he want to come here, but Steichen was. He supposedly gaffed the interview, but Reich and his clown car of "All Star" league of extraordinary gentlemen was superior. Wrong. 

I'm not saying Bryce hasn't had a frustrating rookie year full of mistakes, but to think Stroud would look how he has here and Bryce would be this trash QB in Houston is doing a disservice to Houston's franchise and looking past how broken our front office is. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

2 hours ago, parker said:

Stroud has worse wrs similiar oline and rb and worse defense and is playoff bound.  If he had been the pic we easily make the playoffs and reich is coach of the year. 

58 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

He did, but didnt look as elite as some other games ive seen of his. He looked good no doubt but my point was even when he doesnt look all world he still looks so much better than anything we have seen in a very long time. His bad day is almost to the point of us not even seeing it on our best QB days.

I gotcha.