• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says F them kids

ncfan

Saw this posted by a few people.

But apparently Tepper sent his police out to prevent the kids from high fiving  players today.

This comes a week after making a azz out of himself for throwing a Tepper Tantrum tossing a drink on fans

IMG_7445.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Saw this posted by a few people.

But apparently Tepper sent his police out to prevent the kids from high fiving  players today.

This comes a week after making a azz out of himself for throwing a Tepper Tantrum tossing a drink on fans

IMG_7445.jpeg

“The kids don’t give me money and I demand money in all aspects of my business. Screw the kids and give me more money.” 
~David dopey Tepper probably. 

was this really a Tepper call?  could there have been an incident?  Could there just be a general concern for the players since this is the last game of one of the shiitiest teams in history?  Tepper is a terrible owner but this seems more of an NFL/Players union concern than an owners concern.

• Pie 2

Tepper is a jerk.

I wish I can find that video o saw on IG the other day. Dude was at practice going off to fans about them tweeting from their basement. He's saying this to Panthers fans. His wife had to push him away to keep him from talking. 

This is a fuggin owner talking like this. We are in for some nightmare years. This dude is not only a bad owner, but he's a evil person as well.

• Pie 1

It's honestly getting to the point that he's turning me into an anti-Panthers fan because like it or not you're rooting for the success of David Tepper if you're rooting for the Carolina Panthers and David Tepper is a dog poo human. He's kinda just forced me to reckon with what I've always known and just ignored because I love the game but these billionaire owners are really shitty humans and we spend our time and money being fans of their food old boys rich hobby that creates even more wealth for them. Y'all, I'm about fuging done.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 2