• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next GM: Dan Morgan or Nicole Tepper?

RevJ

Or will an effort be made to get a legit outside candidate or at least the appearance of someone who would have some bit of control over the roster between Tepper checking in with suggestions/demands from his personal NFL grapevine?

My theory is Tepper trades for Belichick as coach GM. Belichick get his winning record on the sideline & retires to the box with Tepper. Belichick receives part ownership in the Panthers & stays GM. Bill O'Brien works with his QB for a few years as OC/Asst HC until he takes HC position. Agreement set up to give Nick Saban partial ownership & join Belichick as Co-GMs when Saban wraps up his time at Alabama.

Not saying I want that. I expect it.

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

My theory is Tepper trades for Belichick as coach GM. Belichick get his winning record on the sideline & retires to the box with Tepper. Belichick receives part ownership in the Panthers & stays GM. Bill O'Brien works with his QB for a few years as OC/Asst HC until he takes HC position. Agreement set up to give Nick Saban partial ownership & join Belichick as Co-GMs when Saban wraps up his time at Alabama.

That is….something.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

blinktwiceifyoureindanger.jpg.e593427b91d3d1a725c873dfe90059c8.jpg

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

GIF dude - animated GIF on GIFER

• Pie 3

26 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

All of the current regime should go

Dan was involved with Fitterer and they are friends

sorry to say it, but he needs to go too

Think a lot of Dan too, but if he lacked the influence to talk people out of taking Matt Corral and DJ Johnson, let alone trading assets to move up to get them, he shouldn't stay either.  

• Pie 1