• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Arthur Smith fired

mcsmoak

29 minutes ago, toldozer said:

For half what he's willing to pay

Nah Arthur Blank can (effectively) pay as much as tepper can if he wants to. Theres no salary cap for coaches, but tepper isn’t going to pay someone so much that blank can’t match. 

if tepper wants to do one thing to really piss off the other owners it’d be insanely inflating coaching salaries for the third time in five years. 

17 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Nah Arthur Blank can (effectively) pay as much as tepper can if he wants to. Theres no salary cap for coaches, but tepper isn’t going to pay someone so much that blank can’t match. 

if tepper wants to do one thing to really piss off the other owners it’d be insanely inflating coaching salaries for the third time in five years. 

My point is Blank won't have to match.  I'd really love that because it would piss Tepper off so fuging much to know he can't buy whatever he wants and that his behavior has consequences 

As someone who lives in GA and works with Falcon fans, I can tell you that they are rejoicing. Much like us, Atlanta has had their revolving door at QB and it proved costly yesterday with playoff implications on the line. So it was funny hearing a couple of my buddies say,"I can't believe I am saying this but GO PANTHERS! Beat the Bucs!" 

2 hours ago, uncfan888 said:

Can't wait to see tepper lose his number one candidate to a division rival

it's sad that my only support towards this team going forward is seeing this guy made to look absolutely terrible. it's like unjustly losing custody of your kids and this guy just has no clue how and why but at some point it ends but not for a long time. i dk.