• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers chance for redemption

Jmac

It's too late. The decisions they've made are so bad that I'd be shocked if any semblance of competence surfaced. The team has degraded from a flawed but talented roster lacking a franchise QB to one that has no identity, no star players, and an owner best known for firing coaches mid season on the regular and throwing drinks at opposing fans. 

The best thing he could do is hire professional football people to run the ship and completely disappear.

• Beer 1

59 minutes ago, Jmac said:

It will be a long road to travel, but he has a chance to be redeemed by doing things right this time.

No more analytics bullshitt and start doing things that are proven to work. Hire football guys to do football things and throw the spread sheets away. Things can change quickly in the NFL if you got the right people to facilitate it.

Hopefully he has learned something from the disaster of the last few years. If he hires people that know their shitt and gets out their way, maybe they can turn this thing around.

This is his chance to set things right and restore the team to the one we had.

I wish this would happen but Tepper's ego is far to big for him to accept that he's a major reason why this team is so bad. I said earlier why doesn't he take the model from the team he came from? PITTSBURGH 

The owner is hand off but still gets credit for having a great team.

16 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I'm not so.much on Wilks but Cam, with a noodle arm is 100% better than Young.

Coaching hires are always a momentum swing. If we sign Johnson he won’t do anything here. He’s riding the coattails of a lions team that bought into the HC.

Last years squad bought into Wilks. He won the hearts of the team and had the momentum to make a statement as HC this year. Wilks here in Carolina is a different Wilks elsewhere.

as stupid as David Tepper is when it comes to football I can't imagine him having the mental faculty to redeem himself & will only make things worse & just show us all how really really & truly stupid he really in FACT is...just saying