• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have blocked Jaguars’ request to interview DC Ejiro Evero for Jacksonville’s coordinator job; plan to interview him for HC job.

end of the day, it just sucks for Ejiro.  Panthers preventing him from being looked at early.  DC jobs that he might want and likely get hired for will fill.  He will be stuck choosing from the leftover gigs. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, DrowsyJungle said:

I'd like to see them give Ejiro Evero a shot for HC. Players respect him and he seemed to have the defense motivated even through the chaos if this team/horrible offense. 

He is really green as a DC, only 2 seasons I think.  He's young and learning and as great as he has been that is a huge jump for someone so green and not much coaching experience.  

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, fanpanther said:

Having an offense this terrible lets the defense look alot better than it really is.  Teams can sit on a small lead and play it conservatively b/c they know no chance the panthers score. I look at it as more everytime the panthers terrible offense actually put up decent points the defense still allowed the opposing offense to put up more .

I’ve been saying this all season. Other teams could put up 30+ on us if they needed to.