• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Playoff Games

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah I just don't see it especially without Watt playing. I'm not the biggest Josh Allen fan either, but he should win this game if not then people should start looking at him and his turnovers being the problem.

they can join the club I've been in for several years then. I know, not a popular opinion. But I don't think Allen's going to lead a team to a SB win ever. He just can't ever go like 3 straight games without having a borderline or full on meltdown. Great numbers on the aggregate but no week to week consistency over long enough stretches, especially against great teams you'll face in the playoffs.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

they can join the club I've been in for several years then. I know, not a popular opinion. But I don't think Allen's going to lead a team to a SB win ever. He just can't ever go like 3 straight games without having a borderline or full on meltdown. Great numbers on the aggregate but no week to week consistency over long enough stretches, especially against great teams you'll face in the playoffs.

Agreed. Great talent, but man his turnovers are just flat out head scratchers. Seems like he can't control it either. He's the modern day Farve with his decision making.

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Official Forecast for tomorrow's KC game: cold as sh-t 😕

Il be at work, outside at night and it will be the same temps as in KC,  I won’t be getting tackled or hitting anyone. Everything like that hurts so bad at those temps, good luck to them. 

Edited by The Lobo