• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

1 minute ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

I have to be honest. 

I sat beside a few Lions fans tonight, and I really really hope this success of theirs is short lived. This was the most obnoxious football experience I’ve ever had. It was worse than Eagles, Steelers, or Cowboys fans. I’ve been to away games in Philly and Pittsburgh- sitting beside them here was worse than any of that.

That fanbase don’t need long term success 

This was their 2nd playoff win since fuging 1962. Let them enjoy it 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Plenty of people on this board are crying because the panthers are now the new lions 

We are not the new lions. We have been to two SBs in the last 20 years, they haven’t done it the entire era. 

Not counting playoff wins, etc.

1 minute ago, hepcat said:

Plenty of people on this board are crying because the panthers are now the new lions 

Not me. For some reason I lost my passion ever since Tepper has arrived. When we got rid of the Keep Pounding players Luke/TD/Greg/Cam I stopped caring. Maybe that comes with age, but these tough times have made me laugh more than anything.

We are officially the worst franchise in the NFL and it is quite hilarious. Owner throwing drinks on fans. This is what we are dealing with now.

LOL Panthers era is just getting started baby!

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

You don't think there'd be Panther fans doing the same if we won a playoff game just next year? 😄

It wasn’t out of joy as much as arrogance complaining about every little thing that didn’t go their way and claiming it was rigged. I heard the Dallas game ref comparison like 30 times. I watched them berate a Broncos fan asking him where his team was and telling him his franchise was trash. I’m sure not all are this way but jeez. 

need humbling already

Edited by ProcessBlue2

4 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

We are not the new lions. We have been to two SBs in the last 20 years, they haven’t done it the entire era. 

Not counting playoff wins, etc.

Give it time. Tepper is a football retard.

1 minute ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

It wasn’t out of joy as much as arrogance complaining about every little thing that didn’t go their way and claiming it was rigged. I heard the Dallas game ref comparison like 30 times. I watched them berate a Broncos fan asking him where his team was and telling him his franchise was trash. I’m sure not all are this way but jeez. 

need humbling already

Obviously you've never encountered real Saints fans. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Next year? lol. Maybe try 2055 after Tepper dies. 

I was dealing in hypotheticals...

2 minutes ago, ProcessBlue2 said:

need humbling already

They were talking about a guy on TV, I thought.

To be fair though, every fanbase has people like that (ours included).

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Is that a grown ass man crying in the crowd because the Lions are gonna win a playoff game? Jesus.

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sad and pathetic lol

What's sad and pathetic is how little you understand of commitment and sticking with a team through hell , I wish the Panthers had fans that loved the team enough to cry when we win or lose 

Sadly our fanbase mostly consists of Fairweather wine and cheese bandwagoneer losers who just don't get it 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

What's sad and pathetic is how little you understand of commitment and sticking with a team through hell , I wish the Panthers had fans that loved the team enough to cry when we win or lose 

Sadly our fanbase mostly consists of Fairweather wine and cheese bandwagoneer losers who just don't get it 

True words.

• Beer 1