• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Morgan named GM/President

Mr. Scot

Big time miss from the Panthers here, but I doubt any of us expected anything different.  

It is mind boggling that anyone involved with the roster management of the team would be allowed back in the building after last year but here we are. 

there is a strong possibility that no other candidates worth a poo would touch the team with a 50’ pole. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 10

Just wondering where this yes man narrative came from?  Keeping an open mind, I have no idea how he’ll do. Never do with these GM hires because we never have any clue how involved and what roles they actually played in their previous non-GM positions. Only exception I can think of is Hurney, because he had been a GM before and we KNEW he was horrible and hired him back anyway. 

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Morgan has history with both Dave Canales and Dan Quinn.

Canales has been invited back for a second interview. Quinn has not.

I think your thoughts are right, the new HC will be Dave Canales........ugh on both, almost want to bring frank back.....almost....

• Poo 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm hoping for the best. I loved Dan Morgan as a player and he was seen as an up and coming future GM when he came here. So I'm just gonna hope that Fitts was an absolute moron and Dan was quietly trying to be a voice of reason who got overruled.

Probably my guess. Dan could've had a list of players he wanted from prior drafts that we didn't pick and whipped that out showing receipts during the interview process. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

I feel we needed a whole new team in there.  But I hope it works out.  I'm worried Tepper wanted to keep Fitt but had to cut him for public opinion so he kept the next best thing like Fitt around.  Hopefully not the case. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1