• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buy In

I'm not totally buying in but I'll remain hopeful. Being negative 24/7 like many on this site are has to be a drain.  I just hope we dont  try to fix it all in one offseason. Lets shoot for 5-6 wins and to get rid of the dead money and void year contract stuff so we have money for the long term future.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm not going to make fun of anyone for being optimistic, you do you.

I'm in a "Give me a reason to even care" state of mind.

There's being hopeful and there's the utter nonsense, 'get on board or gtfo' euphoric, and quite toxic, atmosphere that developed for god knows what reason last year around the team, staff, Burns, etc. No issue with the former, but the latter deserves derision and will hopefully be in short supply this year, replaced by a decent recognition of the reality of the team's situation. This will allow for actual discussion and recognition of multiple points of view, good and skeptical alike.

• Beer 3

19 minutes ago, rayzor said:

not buying into anything until i see results (wins).

i will be hopeful that we get things figured out, but there's no way i'm betting or counting on it. odds are it's another fail.

same here. I got fuging DUPED last year. Wont get fooled again/ get excited until we win a 10th game in a season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I would like to be optimistic and don't want to be the drag. I just want football people in charge again. It's just killing me that a guy with 20 billion and his wife have taken over. But, your right. I will try and get back on board at some point and be ready for next season. I really just want good football.

• Pie 2