• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

10 hours ago, GhostOfDocAnderson said:

I came across an interesting comment on Youtube. I have no idea if it's true, but I wonder if anybody here was at the event or knows somebody who was there. If so, please help confirm or debunk. I want to know because if the account is true, then the chance of Tepper being forced to sell the team is not zero.

53514294338_ccbd1a0690_k.jpg

CASUAL FRIDAYS ARE BACK BABY

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

There is where we are as a society? Fact checking the comments section on YouTube?

Jesus Christ, this is how you end up believing in lizard people.

Wait lizard people AREN’T real?? I knew I shouldn’t have trusted that video on YouTube .

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

There is where we are as a society? Fact checking the comments section on YouTube?

Jesus Christ, this is how you end up believing in lizard people.

They exist. At least they did on really bad 80's TV shows. Yes I'm old enough to remember V. 

v-tv-show.webp

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

They exist. At least they did on really bad 80's TV shows. Yes I'm old enough to remember V. 

I mean, if you remember 80's TV shows then you are definitely old enough to remember V. 

Here we go..........you know the Panthers franchise is looking more and more like a combination of the movies....

North Dallas 40

The Longest Yard.

and the old HBO TV show call "First and Ten" about a NFL franchise owned by a woman played by Delta Burk.

Whoever said being a Panthers fan is fun these days really hit on something.

The way I figure it........if you can't have a playoff team then you have to have something to keep the interest going.......... strange/crazy/weird or bad news is better than no news at all..........LOL!

On 2/7/2024 at 8:16 AM, rayzor said:

i probably will eventually, but there's just too much fun to be had with this thread.

I really don’t care either way, and I usually keep my thoughts to myself, but if the Canales threads were locked for not being “football related” (and they were in bad taste), isn’t this one pretty much the same?

Yes, Tepper has made his mistakes, lots of them, and I’m in no way an apologist, but this is as much or more non-football related as those other threads.

Its easy to pile on the owner, but the closed threads were pretty specific in their reasons…..

14 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Sexual harassment in the workplace is literally a federal crime and has been for sixty years. 

Yes, and that did not stop him from commiting the crime for twenty years before he was forced out. And do you seriously think he is the only owner committing it? Yet, he is the only one being forced out.