• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Last in Our Division… Again

bythenbrs

On 2/14/2024 at 11:48 AM, pantherj said:

We'd be way lower if it wasn't for the wine and cheese crowd that leaves in the 3rd quarter and doesn't watch the game.

Ehhh. If the offense wasn't going to bother to stay for the second half, or show up for the first half for that matter, why should fans?

58 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Ehhh. If the offense wasn't going to bother to stay for the second half, or show up for the first half for that matter, why should fans?

I didn't even go to any games. The wine and cheese crowd was doing more than me. I wasn't making a judgement as to the fanhood of the wine and cheesers, and they were justified in leaving in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd imo.

Edited by pantherj

On 2/14/2024 at 2:46 PM, Manna said:

At least I dont see any of our folks beating up TVs for losing. 

its sad you see that has a good thing, we don't care about our team enough to get upset when we lose 

That's why opposing teams fans fill up our stadium, even during winning seasons ,it's embarrassing 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Poo 1

19 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

its sad you see that has a good thing, we don't care about our team enough to get upset when we lose 

That's why opposing teams fans fill up our stadium, even during winning seasons ,it's embarrassing 

so smashing tv's indicate that we care about our team winning/losing? I'd like to think that we do care but are more contained and regulated win or lose. 

• Beer 1