• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson

t96

4 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Russ is a west coast snob now.  He's too good for east coast teams, especially piss ant markets like Charlotte.  He'll retire first.

Colorado is West Coast? 

Denver is as West Coast as Kansas City is East Coast. 😆 

Edited by csx

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

And 15 more TDs. That's really significant considering we only scored 23 TDs all year. Add 15 and we're only one short of the 49 we allowed.

Wilson sat out the final 5 or so games too. He was playing much better than the start, it was the opposite of howell. Just didnt run paytons plays like he wanted and they fell out of the playoff race. If not for payton, id say broncos have it worse than the panthers. Both will struggle for the next three years barring miracles. 

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, what a great idea. After cratering our draft capital on a trade up to botch drafting a QB, let's crater our cap space on an idiotic signing of a past his prime vet living off of name recognition and past performance. 

Wait... this seems pretty damn on brand for Tepper's football organization. Now I'm kinda worried.

I mean, the most on brand thing we could possibly do.

1 hour ago, csx said:

Colorado is West Coast? 

Denver is as West Coast as Kansas City is East Coast. 😆 

He ain't coming back east.  That was my point.  Yes, Colorado is much closer to the west coast than Charlotte the last time I checked.

1 hour ago, Carolina Cajun said:

been calling this for a while.  A vet that has similar height and skills that Bryce has, I could easily see him being a target as a tutor for Bryce especially with his connections to Canales.

Whats the attraction of 2 short QBs?