• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole was a Stroud vote

CRA

16 minutes ago, frankw said:

Schefter has been in this business long enough and knows what will bring attention that's his whole job. He doesn't say something like that as a throwaway comment and we don't get 9 pages of people trying to say I told you so while somehow not realizing they're celebrating nepotism.

Celebrating nepotism? We are just laughing at overreactions over a photo. She has a position on the team just like Dave and it looks like she had the right idea about QBs. I’m not sure why that bothers you?? No one on here has claimed Nicole was a Stroud fan so there is no “I told you so.” that I’m aware of. Again we are just laughing at those overreacting over a photo. The posters that curse Nicole everything Young takes the field. Those are the ones who look silly now and yes it’s funny. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Celebrating nepotism? We are just laughing at overreactions over a photo. She has a position on the team just like Dave and it looks like she had the right idea about QBs. I’m not sure why that bothers you?? No one on here has claimed Nicole was a Stroud fan so there is no “I told you so.” that I’m aware of. Again we are just laughing at those overreacting over a photo. The posters that curse Nicole everything Young takes the field. Those are the ones who look silly now and yes it’s funny. 

I mean the photo was ripe for backlash like it or not because it was paired with Tepper's own remarks. In the digital media ago it is what it is. I can't speak for Mr. Completely but I do agree he takes things too far and I don't hate either of the Tepper's. Life is too short for hatred over sports. If I did feel that way I would simply disconnect from the team. I do feel strongly however that neither of them are remotely qualified to run a football team and our only hope is that they let Dan Morgan do his job without interference or meddling. I felt the same way about Jerry Richardson and if he rightly got as much heat and criticism as he did the Tepper's have more than earned it as well.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

I mean the photo was ripe for backlash like it or not because it was paired with Tepper's own remarks. In the digital media ago it is what it is. I can't speak for Mr. Completely but I do agree he takes things too far and I don't hate either of the Tepper's. Life is too short for hatred over sports. If I did feel that way I would simply disconnect from the team. I do feel strongly however that neither of them are remotely qualified to run a football team and our only hope is that they let Dan Morgan do his job without interference or meddling. I felt the same way about Jerry Richardson and if he rightly got as much heat and criticism as he did the Tepper's have more than earned it as well.

hey now

33 minutes ago, Rags said:

I peep in to see what's up and ofc the Huddle would have a 10 page thread about Nicole Tepper.

Even the r/Panthers threads aren't this circular anymore.

Assuming we ever definitively find out whether the claims in the OP are true, it's not like it's going to drop tomorrow.  There won't be a memo from the desk of David Tepper that says "yeah Nicole wanted Stroud".

For better or worse Bryce is probably going to be here for a while.  I mean he could always turn out to be a serial arsonist or something and get sent on his way, but I doubt that.

On 3/2/2024 at 8:19 PM, PanthersGTI said:

So he paid Shefter to make him look bad/dumb? The same Tepper we claim is an ego maniac who can't help himself? 

Y'all are something else lol.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:58 AM, ForJimmy said:

How did she like Stroud?? You have that picture of her hugging Bryce that confirmed she liked him??

I was 99% stirring the pot, meme monstering

Costume Party Laugh GIF by Halloween Party

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

The only people being dunked on are the morons who believe the pick came down to a crush the owner's wife has and that Reich was put in a hostage situation over it. It's completely valid to criticize her role but it's been exaggerated.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1