• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024, what we could see...

2 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Or we could see something magical happen like 2003. Or we could see more of the same.

Whatever is going to happen, one thing is for sure, times with this much speculation aren't boring. 

There is no chance this teams even wins 5 games next year. 

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

i'm predicting nothing this year.

pretty much because i'll actually admit i don't have a clue. 

i'm just along for the ride and hoping that we aren't just miserable to watch and to have a reason for optimism at different points throughout the offseason and regular season.

The “clue” is recent history.  Same poo different day, bud.  Until they buck that trend it should be the prevailing expectation.

19 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

The “clue” is recent history.  Same poo different day, bud.  Until they buck that trend it should be the prevailing expectation.

New coaching staff. New GM.

This is a reset. That's how I'm viewing it. That's how I'm approaching it.

Like I've said before (not that anyone would know or care) that is just me and not what I would suggest for anyone.

Everyone else can view it and and approach it however they want.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Lol. This team is not winning 6 or more games. They will be lucky to win 3 games.

If this team wins 7 games, give Canales COTY and build him a statue. 

I dont think fans remember, those 2 wins where on last second FGs. Each of those drives took 4th down conversions!! They should have finished 0-17 if not for luck, rain, and a ballsey kicker. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

so 3/4 wins puts us around the 2nd pick.  What now?  New qb? trade back?

if Bryce Young leads us to the #1 overall pick in year one and in year 2 leads us back to the top 3......you then replace Bryce Young. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

if Bryce Young leads us to the #1 overall pick in year one and in year 2 leads us back to the top 3......you then replace Bryce Young. 

Yeah if he isn't developing  and we are in a spot to get a top young QB you don't pass that up.  

7 hours ago, musicman said:

A young feisty group that wins at least 6 or 7 games during a re-shaping year. I can see them trading Burns and getting a 1st and a 3rd. I can see them trading Chinn for a 3rd and if he's not under contract they'll get a comp pick. I see them moving back (a few spots) from the 33rd pick and getting an additional 2nd or 3rd or even 4th rd pick. I see them signing a lot UDFA's who will come here because they have a legit shot.

All this will mean it will take a few games in to get their bearings and then "we have nothing to lose" football and maybe some wins and the fun starts to happen. 6 or 7 wins and the start of a better culture is what I hope for. 

We are positioned to slide a 3-14 in 2024...

image.png.1e665d32243e3f652bf3a0c5b6e6bc48.png

22 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Yeah if he isn't developing  and we are in a spot to get a top young QB you don't pass that up.  

I think if we had our #1 overall pick, the Bryce Young experiment would have basically been Clausen 2.0 and we moved on taking one of these dudes.  And that's all he got.  Stays on the roster and probably had a better shot at re-emerging than Clausen did though.