• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Von Bell Released

shaq

34 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

They want as little on the books next year as possible no matter the dead money this year 

which is good

New QB next year too most likely 

Then why built the offense to compliment Youngs strengths (whatever those might be), if he is gonna be gone.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Then why built the offense to compliment Youngs strengths (whatever those might be), if he is gonna be gone.

well, in fairness, we haven't built anything around Young's perceived strengths.   Last year was just random parts and this year we haven't done anything yet. 

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

They want as little on the books next year as possible no matter the dead money this year 

which is good

That only makes sense if we go for a FA QB.. if we draft a QB then its a rookie deal again

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

which is good

If they would promise that, tank away. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Insanity is doing the same thing over and over the same way expecting different results. So just because all of the previous GMs and coaches were fired instantaneously, Morgan and Canales shouldn't try to build for the future? That is about as asinine a thought as a fan would have. Is it not your hope that Tepper will let this GM build a team and not lose his mind during the long needed rebuild? We all hope this team can compete this year, but do you expect a deep playoff run? We still have Sanders and Chuba, so drafting a back who will be better than both of them and sitting him is fine. Lastly,  not only is reading fundamental, so is comprehension. I was talking about the dichotomus devaluing of the running back position by the masses while also knowing they are still very valuable in building a potent offense. Nobody was comparing him to the RB gawd CMC! Still a little funny he is continuing to get paid handsomely when other RBs are being devalued, but that's neither here nor there. I'm just glad all of those injury issues he had here have seemingly cleared up almost completely. 
    • Here's some more of them stats. CJ/AR top left/right, Levis/BY bottom left/right  
    • From the national perspective it appears that way.  Feel free to disagree but the from the unbiased view points this year probably will be ugly again.  From the Athletic: Carolina Panthers Under 5.5 (-105) Everybody loves guards. Who knew? The Panthers spent $150 million on guards Robert Hunt and Damien Lewis, and people are pounding the over, betting this number up from 4.5. While Bryce Young will take less than the 62 sacks he was hit with last season, and Diontae Johnson should prove to be a reliable target, I don’t know if I see three more wins than last season. I didn’t love the draft haul, there will be some growing pains for new coach Dave Canales, and Brian Burns was a big loss on defense.