• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Giants looking to trade for Brian Burns

They aren't giving up their 1st this year, so unless we get their 1st next year as part of a deal, I'm going to be furious.

Two 2nd's is not the trade to make, I'd rather trade him for 1 pick towards the end of the 1st round than the two 2nd's

It's the exact same mistake we made with the CMC trade in taking the point value based on the stupid draft chart.  You can't do that with players of this caliber, it doesn't add up on the field.

• Beer 1

Just now, App Panther said:

My guess is a 2nd and 4th. 

If that's what we get, Morgan should be fired immediately

Our fans are stupid, the league values Burns WAY more than 99% of the fans on here, that would be a god awful return on him.

• Pie 2

Just now, KSpan said:

That warrant was signed as Fitterer turned down the Rams haul.

This^^^  Turning down that trade was a colossal mistake. They were never going to get anything even close to that offer ever again.  That ship not only sailed, it sank to the bottom of the ocean. 

• Pie 4

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

a quarter takes 1 roster spot, and three dimes takes three.  Maybe that was what he meant.

i take the Gettleman quote (its paraphrased of course) as the point being if you have a true difference maker at one spot, it overcomes three guys who are say shaq thompson types. great is so hard to find its carries premium value. a top five/ten guy at a position changes the whole team. 

• Pie 1