• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough of 'Dawg" Morgan, he is a bonafide idiot and Tepper got his bootlicker

1 hour ago, TheBigKat said:

2nd and 5th for a guy who had a value of minimum two 1sts- FAIL

letting a DAWG walk in Luvu- FAIL

signing a guard to a ridiculous contract- FAIL

Couldn't run a pizza joint and certainly not able to understand the value of a young DE in the trade market.....

I am SO GLAD I didn't renew my PSLs

Enjoy Tepper

food_feature1-1_07.jpg

dan morgan.jpeg

Right there with you. Add in the absolute asinine Ian Thomas thing and he has lost me. 

Why can we ever get out of our own way?  Morgan inspires NO confidence and looks to be more of the same. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 33inNC said:

Right there with you. Add in the absolute asinine Ian Thomas thing and he has lost me. 

Why can we ever get out of our own way?  Morgan inspires NO confidence and looks to be more of the same. 

He kinda sounds like a complete moron in his pressers, I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but yup. 

• Flames 1

A couple thoughts..

Implied value is not value, value is what someone is willing to pay for something.

Now is not then.

No one was offering us more than what we got for Burns, including the Rams. 

We could not afford Burns (who didnt want to be here) with out hamstringing our rebuild.

28 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

That's fine. Your not getting Burns. Do better, throw in something else in the pot. We got poo again

Or… what?  What is your plan B if the Giants say ‘no’.  The problem with ultimatums in negotiations is what you are prepared to do if your trade partner calls your bluff.  You have to be willing to live with plan B.  What is your plan B?

Gotta add, about the guard, the team is going to have to overpay free agents and we knew that. It just hurts. 

And I am against overcompensating to prop Young up but a G was necessary, I wasn’t following league wide transactions but I believe a couple of them had gone off ‘the board’. 

edit: and THIS is when you have to get one. You can’t screw around and miss out. You just cannot. I hope he works out I know nothing about him.

Edited by strato

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

You are angry with the wrong guy. This mess you are seeing is brought to you by Fitterer.  He set all of this in motion the second he turned down that trade. All Morgan is doing is trying to salvage what he can. The Luvu thing and having to overpay for a good guard is disappointing but that is the price we will have to pay to begin to rebuild this thing.

All true.  But Dan Morgan was Fitterer’s right hand man while all that mess was done by Fitterer.  I still think that should have eliminated Morgan from being eligible for the gig.  We don’t know how much of the mess Morgan is trying to salvage….was also a mess he helped create in the first place.  The fact we have to guess on that is why he shouldn’t be the GM

• Beer 1

Just now, CRA said:

All true.  But Dan Morgan was Fitterer’s right hand man while all that mess was done by Fitterer.  I still think that should have eliminated Morgan from being eligible for the gig.  We don’t know how much of the mess Morgan is trying to salvage….was also a mess helped create in the first place.  The fact we have to guess on that is why he shouldn’t be the GM

Consensus builder was the phrase 

Just now, CRA said:

All true.  But Dan Morgan was Fitterer’s right hand man while all that mess was done by Fitterer.  I still think that should have eliminated Morgan from being eligible for the gig.  We don’t know how much of the mess Morgan is trying to salvage….was also a mess helped create in the first place.  The fact we have to guess on that is why he shouldn’t be the GM

I don't disagree with you on that. 

11 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Now is not then.

No one was offering us more than what we got for Burns, including the Rams. 

Now is also not later.  No way to actually say we couldn’t have got better compensation later for Burns.  Burns was literally dealt the first moment he could be.  It was cheap compensation.  I would have sat on him.  If it killed the NY deal so be it.   FO is working in reverse we overpay when we acquire like Darnold, CJ, etc and get lousy picks when we deal away guys 

How is finally engaging in a rebuild being a Tepper bootlicker?  Tepper has been the guy wanting miracle bandaids every year.

You are just tossing out phrases for a reaction.

Edited by csx
  • Pie 2