• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Diontae Johnson to the Panthers

Just now, tukafan21 said:

He was unhappy on a team that had QB's at least good enough to get them to the playoffs in 3 of his 5 years and had a worst record of 8-8 in that timeframe.

If he was unhappy with that, what in the world makes you think he'll be happier by going to a team with the worst QB in the league with a worse arm than any QB he had in Pittsburgh?

He’s automatically the #1 here and clearly he had issues with the coaching staff there. It was very well known. Just let things play out and give it a shot, he hasn’t even met Bryce yet just seems like a stretch to say he already knows he doesn’t wanna play with him 

5 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

You guys need to chill with the Bryce Young sucks narrative. It's exhausting how negative you are. I'm trying to be excited about free agency and you're constantly punching holes in every move. F'ing up my buzz...

He's awful and not our long term solution, the longer you stick your head in the sand about it, the harder it's going to be for you to enjoy Panthers football anyways, as you're just going to get your hopes up to get crushed.

It's also not a narrative, it's what we all saw with our own eyes on the field, the kid doesn't have any NFL level physical traits

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Is it that difficult to click on the link? Maybe you should be asking why there’s not a tweet imbedding button to instantly imbed links from X.

It won’t let you view the tweet on mobile if you don’t have an account

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

You guys need to chill with the Bryce Young sucks narrative. It's exhausting how negative you are. I'm trying to be excited about free agency and you're constantly punching holes in every move. F'ing up my buzz...

Sorry to shiit on you.  But nope. Fluck this guy until he can prove he is not a bust. My bag won't come off until then. 

• Poo 3

5 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

He's awful and not our long term solution, the longer you stick your head in the sand about it, the harder it's going to be for you to enjoy Panthers football anyways, as you're just going to get your hopes up to get crushed.

It's also not a narrative, it's what we all saw with our own eyes on the field, the kid doesn't have any NFL level physical traits

Bryce Young is an anomaly at QB.  You either have to build your offense to suit him or he is going to bust.  Simple as that.  And we did literally nothing for him to succeed last year.