• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How would you guys feels if we gave up two first rounders for a Top WR

We need so much help I wouldn’t do it. If there is value or the BPA I don’t even mind skipping WR at 33 or 39 if it means we get a day 1 starter at another position. Roman Wilson , Jermaine Burton, Malik Washington, Malachi Corley, Jaylon Polk, Ricky Pearsal.  most these guys will still be there at 65. So if we wait til then I’m not mad. We just need to make sure we hit on it like a Tank Dell and not a TMJ.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Remember the Hornets? Get rid of good players, lie about the numbers, move the team.

Thats the thing though; the hornets always had good players, with the exception of like the George Zedic era or whatever. 

yeah it sucked when the LJ/Mourning team got blown up but that was due to, uh, private issues. Plus that team was just going to get slaughtered by the bulls in the second round every year  

two years before move the hornets a 2 game lead over the bucks and had a home game to go to the ECF. The hornets historically punched way over their weight. 

who is even the like PJ Brown on this panthers team? Or David Wesley?

current panthers are an entire team of Bobby Phils after his drag race. 

trade 2 first rounders for a top WR? no thanks.

trade 2 2nd rounders for a top WR? Also no...not this year. we need as many good player as we can get to fill out the ranks. we can worry about getting elite players later. plus, talent is so good and deep in this WR class that guys we could get in the 2nd and maybe even third round would have been selected a round earlier every other year. 

only trading i want on draft day is moving back to get more picks, but right now i'm digging having 2 2nds. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, electro's horse said:

The panthers need young, cheap players that can contribute on a football team. They need the in numbers. 

Quantity is the most important factor for the panthers at this point. 

No offense but I am in the opposite camp.  We need star players.  I am not onboard on trade up but we need best available at 33 and 39 IMO