• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will Dionte Johnson’s attitude be on the Panthers?

hepcat

4 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Question(s) guys.

If Johnson comes in do you think he immediately becomes our #1?

Does this effectively make Theilan our slot WR (#2 or #3)?

What role does Mingo play?

Do we still make drafting a WR our top priority in round 2? Or do we focus on another need like DB, LB, C, S, DL, or TE?

Too much is made of how receivers are labeled. I this case he's currently the best on our roster so the makes him by default our "1", like it matters. Usually the best receivers on any team are their "1", or go to guy. 

8 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

Do we still make drafting a WR our top priority in round 2? Or do we focus on another need like DB, LB, C, S, DL, or TE?

I think thus far, the FA has been fairly solid for the Panthers and should be able to play somewhat competitive football next season.  That said, the optimist in me thinks this team is only a C, DB, Edge, WR, TE, RB and possibly QB away from competing for the division.

Reality says in round 2 pick BPA who is not a kicker, long snapper or mascot and they get an A/B draft grade.

He wasn’t happy with the QB there, but he is going to be happy with this one. That’s what people are saying.

Good. The one here needs to be held to a standard and if we brought someone in that would enforce that, all power to him. Horses for courses.