• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dammit.....I'm all in.

rayzor

I can understand the sentiment.

But I'm not diving into hope this early again. I need to get a look at the rookies and the oline in camp and I need to see how this offense and defense look in preseason. Until then talk is cheap.

29 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm on board with what they've got going on. I'm a fan of what they're doing and I feel like we're going to get better this year.

Playoffs or winning record? Doubtful. I don't care. I still believe that we'll be more fun to watch than last year. Hell, we're just going to be fun to watch period.

I think we're heading in the right direction, even with our cute midget QB.

I'm sitting here all cozy on this bandwagon and my fat butt's going to be keeping a few seats warm for you.

Is it realistic? Probably not.

Am I full of poo? Probably yes.

Am I just getting senile? That's probably also true.

Am I going to catch poo for this? Don't care.

I just want to have fun and enjoy it as much as I can.

6ish wins feels right 

35 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I'm on board with what they've got going on. I'm a fan of what they're doing and I feel like we're going to get better this year.

Playoffs or winning record? Doubtful. I don't care. I still believe that we'll be more fun to watch than last year. Hell, we're just going to be fun to watch period.

I'm sitting here all cozy on this bandwagon and my fat butt's going to be keeping a few seats warm for you.

I'm there with you dude. Bitching about the team is soul draining. Would rather look for the bright side!

• Pie 1

idgaf if we win a game or have 500 points a game scored on us  

I wana see us support Young and I want to see him have success and get some confidence and respect. I wana see points on the board. So far I like what I see. I think OL could be a strength. 

• Pie 1

I like some pieces.  There's signings to bridge while we build and others for when they hope to be built. They favored the latter.    

Robert Hunt, Damien Lewis, Dane Jackson, and even Robinson all fall in that category.  Getting guys in their mid to late 20s with decent road ahead.  Plus talent that better fits what they want instead of "core" guys carrying over from a 2-15 sh*tshow.  

Dionte Johnson is a bit of a wildcard but undeniable talent at the WR spot for nothing. 

Even if Bryce doesn't work out, these guys could be a core in tact for the eventual QB.  

• Pie 2

42 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Hand Choose GIF by itesys AG

33 minutes ago, rayzor said:

When we actually suck, then I'll probably feel like crap again. I'm used to it by now.

I'll be fine holding that off for a while.

Look at it like this. We are the worst team in the nfl,  so let's have fun with it. So every time we score it further shames the opponent and we laugh our ass off at them. If we beat their ass the have to carry the shame of losing to the Panthers all season. We laugh until we cry at that poo. So you see,  you can find enjoyment in even the smallest things during the game. Even gaining a 1st down is embarrassing for the opponent and a reason to ridicule them. Its the little things man. We have nowhere to go but up.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2