• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Draft Wish List

Barton or Van Pran to play center. Payton Wilson, Sweat at NT, Theo Johnson or Wiley at TE, all in on the Jalen's McMillan and Coker. Then at RB I like the combine wunderkind Eddie, Lloyd or the Notre Dame Bruiser.  At edge Kneeland.  Gotta do some research on CB and Safety.  Those are my wish list. Add Robinson if he falls out of 1st. Move the other Robinson to nose. Brown and the Robinsons could be a nasty front 3. But also Brown, Sweat and Robinson would be nice. These are the names I want called. 

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

If we picking a LB in the second we gotta take Cooper, I'm all for Wilson if he's available in the 3rd

You should read Wilson and Coopers scouting report. When you read Wilson, it sounds like scouts are talking bout Luke Keuchly. Cooper may be more athletic but he apparently has off field issues and poor character. 

41 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

You should read Wilson and Coopers scouting report. When you read Wilson, it sounds like scouts are talking bout Luke Keuchly. Cooper may be more athletic but he apparently has off field issues and poor character. 

I like Wilson a lot,but injury issues makes it hard to take at the top of the 2nd imo

• Pie 1

Darius Robinson

Sedrick Van Pran - best zone OC in the draft

Any of about 5-6 WRs

Big beefy RB...none of this sub-220 pound mess. Allen, Estime, Marshawn Lloyd, Ray Davis, Isaac Guerrendo...any of them

Jared Wiley

Angry defensive backs that stick like glue, hit like a ton of bricks, and piss WRs off

• Pie 1

36 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

it will be interesting to see what happens if JJ McCarthy, Bo Nix, and Pee-nix are still on the board at the top of the 2nd. 33 and 39 could become very valuable.

Not.sure why they would but I would rake Washington's 36 and 67 for 33

57 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

it will be interesting to see what happens if JJ McCarthy, Bo Nix, and Pee-nix are still on the board at the top of the 2nd. 33 and 39 could become very valuable.

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

9 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Why are we drafting another guard with our 2nd rd pick when we just signed 2 guards for big money?

They arent permanent solutions.  Both will be 27/28 when the season starts. So they will be relatively old by the time they're contracts are done. In 3-4 years. We also still need a permanent solution at center. We also struggled mightily with guard injuries in the past year+.

I guess you could change Barton to whatever player you think would be best at Center. Ideally with the last 2nd rounder or the 3rd. Center is so important that I wouldn't mind getting it with our first pick.

I wouldn't even be mad if they traded both 2nd round picks to get Jackson Powers Johnson who is widely regarded as the best Center prospect in the draft. Nobody thinks he'll drop to the 2nd round.  But if he does he should be the pick imo.

Edited by Hoenheim