• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why no FA TE yet???

I agree it needs to be addressed, but ngl, I really like Tremble.  He's just been underutilized and stuck in dysfunctional offenses his entire career.  When he gets the ball in his hands, he makes plays, period.  Even with him more featured, we still need help there though.

• Pie 7

39 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I agree it needs to be addressed, but ngl, I really like Tremble.  He's just been underutilized and stuck in dysfunctional offenses his entire career.  When he gets the ball in his hands, he makes plays, period.  Even with him more featured, we still need help there though.

Day drinking on the weekend. Fair play. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Proudiddy said:

I agree. Still want to add Theo Johnson or Wiley in draft but Tremble needs his opportunities. 

Tremble and a drafted TE would have good potential. I think this is an underrated TE class. Not as good a last year, no, but I think some steals are going to come out of it. Time will tell…

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

Guards were the bigger deal for us by far.

And the talent at TE just wasn't there.

We went the right direction.

TEs that got gobbled up we're overpaid.

Robert Tonyan would be a dude I take a two-year flyer on.  I'm seeing he's still a FA.  A JAG TE, but would be head and shoulders better than anything we have. 

I disagree about the lack of talent, BTW.  We couldn't afford what talent that was at the top of the market with all the holes we had.  Just because we weren't willing to pay market price doesn't mean the market was bad.  You can't tell me you wouldn't take Henry, Knox, Gesicki, Fant, Everett, Dissly, Smith, or Schultz over ANY dude in our current TE room.

22 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Robert Tonyan would be a dude I take a two-year flyer on.  I'm seeing he's still a FA.  A JAG TE, but would be head and shoulders better than anything we have. 

I disagree about the lack of talent, BTW.  We couldn't afford what talent that was at the top of the market with all the holes we had.  Just because we weren't willing to pay market price doesn't mean the market was bad.  You can't tell me you wouldn't take Henry, Knox, Gesicki, Fant, Everett, Dissly, Smith, or Schultz over ANY dude in our current TE room.

I think we spent money where we needed it most. The TE talent that was available wasn't enough to make us deviate from what we did.

It won't take much to improve on what we have at TE, but that money was better spent elsewhere.

• Pie 1