• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brycs's dad picks between Keon, Ladd, AD & X

19 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Man, I want young to be good because then we have a franchise QB, but I also want him to be good so everyone that jumped down his throat in this fandom can be shamed for all eternity for giving up on a player less than a year into his rookie season.

I mean it would be comical. A lot of Huddlers would have some egg on their face…

• Pie 3

21 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Man, I want young to be good because then we have a franchise QB, but I also want him to be good so everyone that jumped down his throat in this fandom can be shamed for all eternity for giving up on a player less than a year into his rookie season.

Same here. I like him. I hope he can be everything we hoped he would be when we drafted him.

I think we also will see a significant improvement in him.

The biggest thing is I hope he's the guy just so we don't have to worry about that anymore.

I really don't want to start the whole damn search over again.

21 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I would, but also would be happy to be wrong

Oh I think most that doubt him would love to be wrong. We are all Panthers fans here after all. I just want to see a solid offense. It’s been a minute since we’ve had one…

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

Lol at people getting their balls all notted up over someone, who just happens to be the dad of one of our players, voting on a public poll open to everyone.

Seriously y'all got some issues.

Just to piss y'all off I hope that Bryce does just enough to stick around if for nothing less than to hear y'all bitch all the time and see just how more lame y'alls childish insults get calling him poo like Gerber. Sound like you never left middle school.

Couldn’t agree with you more. C’mon ya’ll…we’re better than this. Aren’t we?

And btw - I happen to agree with Mr. Young. Legette would be a great addition to our WR corps.

Edited by Prowler2k18

6 hours ago, top dawg said:

Craig Young picks Legette

I mean, I could see it. He is a bigger receiver unlike Ladd and just as fast. He's probably more of a dawg than inconsistent Mitchell, and is a more versatile route runner. His muscular frame isn't really twitchy though. We'll see. Other than size, McConkey would have to be the pick IMO. We'll see.

But it’s his fault that there is a Bryce Young.

now I have to ruin it by saying that was a joke because people have no sense of humor.

edit: I don’t mind Legette.  At all. Possession is 9/10 of the law. Come down with that floater. 

Edited by strato

5 hours ago, rayzor said:

You don't seem to understand. The only option we have is to choose to absolutely hate on Bryce (saying that there's no way he could be anything  but a bust) and his family for raising a bust and having the absolute NERVE to be proud of him.

It's either that or be labeled an idiot, because no one but an idiot would see anything but Bryce being a failure.

If we're unhappy about something....

Dawn Of The Dead Zombies GIF by Maudit

Oh come on. You have never called a guy a turnstile or worse and denigrated him with glee whenever he affirmed your evaluation ?

I HATE the following term in reference to a guy that may be short on ability, it is as bad a term as there is IMO. But it is used ALL the time around here.

Ever referred nto a player or coach as garbage? Trash?

If someone had a wife that you didn’t like, would you joke in poor taste? The current Tepper wife comes to mind.

This is a bunch of double standard for a lot of people who all of a sudden protectors of the slandered sports disappointments.

As far as I am concerned my humor is gallows humor more or less. I feel like we enduring a punishment.

Edited by strato

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

yeah we've had enough larger WR's that can't run routes or get separation. Mingo and TMJ are already on the roster doing nothing, don't need a 3rd in the same mold

To be fair those guys don't win the way big bodied wrs are supposed to so you can make the argument we don't have an X on the roster, at least not an effective one.