• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What player would you like to see play to their 'potential'?

Tremble. Out of the draft he was touted as the most violent guy on the field every play who was elite blocker and just needed time to develop as a pass catcher. If he lived up to his potential he would be kittle

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Offensively

TMJ and Mingo - Both are big receivers who need to run better routes.

Corbett - Moving from Guard to Center and doing well would give us a pretty stout line.

Sanders - We paid him alot of money and he remains on the team so hopefully Canales's offense will make him worth them money.

Anyone from the TE room.  We only cut Hurst so someone has to step up. I can only assume that Canales's main usage of the TE will be for blocking as I don't really see a great pass catching TE. 

Defensively

Shaq needs to live up to his role as the Team Captain and be the example of the Dawg mentality Morgan wants.

Free Agents

All of them need to be better than what they were with their other teams with the exception or our two Guards.  The two that played for Evero before should lead the way. 

1 hour ago, Adb6368 said:

Mingo, icky and Shaq. 

mingo and icky are obvious

i think Shaq has been solid his entire career but never lived up to his draft spot. He’s never been close to a pro bowl although he’s technically the leader of our defense. 

shaq is entering his eighth year; there's no potential anymore.

He is what he is: a fine linebacker who was overpaid once but has always been willing to restructure his contract to help the team. He'll retire with the Panthers some day. 

It sucks that the pick used to draft him could have been traded for Joe Thomas during the 2015 season. It's the biggest realistic Panthers what if and something I think about probably more than is healthy for me.

And don't mention Thomas Davis. He was a better player his first four years in the league, before he started blowing out all his CLs and before he went super Saiyan, than Shaq has ever been.

Good guy, good leader, not a world beating linebacker. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, jb2288 said:

Tremble. Out of the draft he was touted as the most violent guy on the field every play who was elite blocker and just needed time to develop as a pass catcher. If he lived up to his potential he would be kittle

He could be a legit weapon in this league. Don’t forget he was also young when drafted—was the age of many rookies this past year.

I feel like he’s close. Just needs to have the snaps and opportunity. He’s made some of our nicest TD plays and makes an impact every time he touches the ball.

He’s also one of our only guys who has shown continuous, positive, progression. Very high ceiling IMO if we can capitalize.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

17 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

Mingo, icky and Shaq. 

mingo and icky are obvious

i think Shaq has been solid his entire career but never lived up to his draft spot. He’s never been close to a pro bowl although he’s technically the leader of our defense. 

Lol a late first round pick who is still on the team since getting drafted in 2015… and has been a starter most of his career and our leader in recent years. He has far exceeded his draft position, most players fail to even get a second contract.