• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Clowney....

It has strangely always felt inevitable that Clowney would be a Panther some day. The vibes were always  there. Even after the board tried to force "downey for Clowney" as a follow up to "suck for Luck" and it felt almost as cringe and forced than this year's "Gerber" thing.

• Pie 3

6 hours ago, Martin said:

Burns best game will be against us as it is his “prove you wrong” game. And media will eat it up and ignore the rest of his season that will be good, but not great. Certainly not what they paid $30M for.

Not if Canales runs right at him. These guards and tackles would eat him alive. 

• Pie 2

22 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I remember the Smith game but the the Peppers game. What happened?

One of the most god awful games I’ve ever watched. The panthers defense intercepted 4 passes from the bears who were starting Todd Collins….and lost by 17 points. Peppers had a pick and shushed the crowd. Jimmy Clausen and Matt Moore combined to throw 32 passes for 96 yards and 3 INTs with no TDS….adjusted for the lost yardage on the 5 sacks they took it was 62 net passing yards. Matt forte had 166 yards and 2 TDs including one for 68 yards where no one appeared to be interested in trying to tackle him.

Edited by X-Clown
  • Pie 1

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Forgot about his knee surgery earlier in his career , I think it's similar to what Shaq had done

One thing that you probably didn't notice is that Florio says "Jadeveon" incorrectly (like 90 percent of people) and Simms says it correctly.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I don't remember him coming off as this extroverted with his previous teams. Maybe he really did just wanna go home and have his kids around the family and all that

Kids already got the gear

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

I don't remember him coming off as this extroverted with his previous teams. Maybe he really did just wanna go home and have his kids around the family and all that

I can't imagine him wanting to take it easy with his family there either. Could mean he's going to ball out to impress them all. Home town means you play with a bit more pride and purpose.