• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Legette and Peyton Wilson 33 and 39

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concerns are that Leggette seems like a carbon copy of Mingo on paper and Wilson's laundry list of injury history. He's a helluva LB but availability can be just as vital as playing ability as we see with Horn.

I can see the comparisons but Leggette has better hands and more breakaway speed. 

Wilson is a risk/reward player. When healthy he's everywhere. 

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My concerns are that Leggette seems like a carbon copy of Mingo on paper and Wilson's laundry list of injury history. He's a helluva LB but availability can be just as vital as playing ability as we see with Horn.

Mingo highlights looked nothing like Leggette. Leggette just looks more explosive on tape. I could be wrong, but I'm high as hell on Leggette. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

that doesn’t feel like BPA drafting…

Leggette should be a 3rd pick and the other guy has an injury history just too big to ignore 

Lol...you are talking about the 3rd round tho, what makes you think he will last that long

14 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Athletically and in terms of measurables they are VERY similar and seem to have similar concerns coming out of college.

FtNAdQUXgAI64Bu.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.c28d5a503608fb667548a09bb1ceab2a.jpg

GHsT5WUXgAAYgjn.jpg_large.thumb.jpg.c6ed7813f2d720c1a9691df3145d2a81.jpg

I have no earthly clue why people want to keep drafting the same type of wr repeatedly and expect a different result on the field. 

How about drafting a dude with legitimate speed and separation with legitimate college production instead of projecting big lumbering dudes to be the next dk Metcalf??

This is why my favorite wr are Troy Franklin and Xavier Worthy

Edited by Hoenheim
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1

35 minutes ago, CRA said:

that doesn’t feel like BPA drafting…

Leggette should be a 3rd pick and the other guy has an injury history just too big to ignore 

Isn’t that the dilemma, though?  Are we drafting to give Bryce ‘weapons’ and help him succeed, or to build the best damn team roster to set us up for years to come.  BPA if it’s the later but, I fear we are drafting, in part, to make Bryce successful and prove he isn’t a bust.