• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper and Yates 3 Round Mock

Like the trade, but meh on the players with those picks.  I don't like the Sainristil pick at all.  Nothing against Stinnott, but we should not be taking a TE that high.  I don't think Braswell will make it to #65.  I like the Ladd pick.

I would like that trade framework, but around pick 39 while keeping 33.  Buut that would be tough to figure out bc you have the full night to negotiate 33; whereas 39, you'd be banking on no one trading up for a QB between 34-38.  

Rams have a lot of picks and they like trading.   Could be an interesting partner, 52 and 83 + a future 3rd are valuable picks, not a bunch of pennies for a dime situation.    

• Beer 1

They love to trade our pick 33 for poo in these mock drafts. The Panthers better not trade our potential starting Center for the next decade for a nickel corner and a bottom of the third round TE. Trade value charts be damned. There will be guys there that we have first round grades on, and you want the Panthers to drop 20 spots and give up a legitimate premium player for a 3rd round pick this year and next year? Gtfo.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, RumHam said:

how many receivers we need?

we need to draft at least two. i'm not a fan of the WR room, but i am a fan of this WR draft class so as many chances as we can get to upgrade there, the better.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

20 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

They love to trade our pick 33 for poo in these mock drafts. The Panthers better not trade our potential starting Center for the next decade for a nickel corner and a bottom of the third round TE. Trade value charts be damned. There will be guys there that we have first round grades on, and you want the Panthers to drop 20 spots and give up a legitimate premium player for a 3rd round pick this year and next year? Gtfo.

This is why I don’t like trading down. Fitterer loved giving away day 1 and day 2 picks and we got no impact starters.

We don’t need starters, we need above average/plus/great starters or we will dwell at the bottom of the league. Right now we have Brown, Moton, Hunt, maybe Horn and a short term Clowney. There are a few around average starters and the rest are all below average to borderline bad. We desperately need to add to the first bucket so trading down to get more players lessens the odds of getting those plus/elite guys.

• Pie 1