• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft - Round 1

1 minute ago, Mother Grabber said:

ted ginn to the chiefs

terrible post. Worthy has bend and wiggle. Lot of people here don’t want Worthy as soon as he broke the record because people here make assessments that shallow. 

So Buffalo who needs a WR, trades with KC so they can move up and get their preferred WR?!?!?!?!

KC also got the draft pick they used on Mahomes in a trade with Buffalo too.

If these two become an elite combo for the next 10 years, Buffalo is really going to be kicking themselves.

12 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Were you among the group that told me no to Cooper Cupp too when I wanted a route runner with pedigree to go with CMC in 2017?

McCaffrey has more upside than Cupp & he can pass, run & catch with precision. He's faster than CMC, Thielen & Cupp. if you were to cross Adam Thielen, Cooper Cupp & Taysom Hill, you'd get Luke McCaffrey. Don't sleep on LMC.

I wasn't around in 2017 my guy.

What's with the Huddle falsely accusing me of stuff from the past lol

Why is it when I watch other teams make their draft picks, I see who they pick and feel like they made the best pick, and got a great player. But yet when I watch the Panthers make their pick, I feel like we picked the worst player, who will be deemed a bust by year two.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1