• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

If I'm picking a receiver high im not picking cot damn safety blanket. I'm picking a guy who could potentially be a top 5 receiver in the league one day. Also bryce needs to get his poo together, that hasn't changed. Rattler was able to unlock this kid, no reason bryce can't do the same.  It's not a guarantee johnson and Thielen are here past next season as well. We needed someone who could be the top guy down the road. That's how I see it. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Its like the spiderman meme.  Lets draft big receivers that didnt get open in college every year.  Eventually one has to not be bad right? 

Deonte will be open. We can manufacture touches for XL.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Didn’t want him, just like I didn’t want Bryce last year. Hopefully I’m wrong and he turns out great. The one thing I definitely like is that he is no diva WR, that’s fir sure 

Edited by Martin
  • Pie 2

Just now, jasonluckydog said:

I fell asleep and saw 32 pick Legette. I was like fug you Chiefs. I come here and see we got him and him I like fug yeah!!! Sucks I slept through it. 

We got him and also traded almost nothing for it, which is what made me okay with it.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, rodeo said:

Deonte will be open. We can manufacture touches for XL.

Hes on. 1 year deal.   I dont want a receiver you have to manufacture touches for in the first round.

Edited by Tr3ach
  • Poo 2

I can't get over Canales acting like he didn't know how to pronounce his name. He was trying to throw people off the scent, especially considering that Legette told everyone that Canales told him he was going to be the pick. 

Canales also said something like, and I'm paraphrasing, "We told that to everyone."

Legette wants to be here. That's been obvious since right after the Senior Bowl. 

• Beer 2