• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Legette put Canales in a spot. LOL

Well, Legette was too damned honest. He made Canales have to lie. 😂

I wonder if Canales will admit that his jaw dropped open when he saw X spilling the beans. It's like "Shut the f*ck up, man."

All that about telling 50 players that. And then when he asked the press corp, how to pronounce Legette's name. 

This little clip here gives us lots of insight. X is honest to a fault, and Canales is...maybe good at gamesmanship. No harm, no foul. I love it.  

And by the way, I knew that there was literally no way that we'd NOT draft X because of his loose lips. That would've been a stupid reason indeed.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

cause this shits for life holmes, but yeah your delusional if you think we will ever win anything with tepper in charge, just gotta hope he dies ASAP.

I don't know.  Tepper actually is aggressive and willing to change things and his approach up rapidly by traditional sports standards.  I know we are living life in the gutter but....you got to think, eventually, he has decent odds of lucking into something that works given he is willing to change so often and down different paths. 

• Pie 5

This is probably the reason we traded up. Had to make sure no one else out there was also wanting Legette so it forced them up a spot. It worked out that the Bills were the team with the relationship between them and Dan. 

I thought it was a shrewd move by Legette to let the rest of the league know that if they want him, they better get him in first round. But looks like it was just a really honest answer.

I need XL to get on that Jimmy Clausen app where he gave Matt Rhule a pep talk....and have XL give me an "oh wee mayne" to use her for the next decade when appropriate. 

2 hours ago, CRA said:

I need XL to get on that Jimmy Clausen app where he gave Matt Rhule a pep talk....and have XL give me an "oh wee mayne" to use her for the next decade when appropriate. 

He needs to dress up as boomhauer for Halloween when the rookies go to Levine's

king of the hill animation GIF

• Beer 1