• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

3 minutes ago, MrBubba said:

Roman Wilson to Pittsburgh, strong pick up for Russell Wilson

The Steelers always have drafts of most of the players I always want every year. Joey Porter Jr, Keeanu Benton and Darnell Washington last year, and Frazier/Wilson this year. It's no coincidence they are always in the playoffs every year. Them boys know how to draft.

6 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Actually, the weaknesses in his draft profile (avoiding blocks and needing to play with more passion and energy) says not a dawg. If you think Kuechly was a dawg, Wilson is probably your guy.

You are wrong and your negative outlook doesn’t interest me.  Watch the videos on him.  I don’t see avoiding blocks or not playing with passion.  That is funny actually 

Wait a ILB that avoids blocks?  Good

Edited by Shocker

14 minutes ago, Bama Panther said:

Being “from the Carolinas” has absolute poo to do with reasons to draft someone. 

Were you the one who shot down my value on Kobbie Turner & Zach Tom too because our front office did better with their LB picks with Morgan's lead? Being from the Carolinas means nothing? A team has no excuse for missing on their top local talent for special teams players & project players from around the nation!

8 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Actually, the weaknesses in his draft profile (avoiding blocks and needing to play with more passion and energy) says not a dawg. If you think Kuechly was a dawg, Wilson is probably your guy.

Linebacker is a defensive position. The goal of a linebacker is to avoid blocks.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We have 3 draft picks.  None are starting.  But yeah.  I'm the problem 

You really don’t see XL and Brooks starting this year?? Brooks will beat out Chuba before the season is done. XL and DJ play the outside with AT and Mingo as slot and big slot. I really can’t tell if you are serious or just in character. 

• Pie 2

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

What does the acl have to do with anything? This isn’t 2005 and ACL rehab is nothing like an Achilles.

Tell that to KB. Yeah, ACL recovery has improved dramatically in recent years but it's still a major injury and not all guys bounce back from it.