• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pretty Rickey on a Deebo to Carolina Trade

I think that's smart for SF to explore instead of Aiyuk.  Aiyuk is one of the cleanest players in the game today.  He's excellent at so much and just crisp.

Not to mention, J-Jennings could be an excellent #2 there if they give him the chance.  Aiyuk, Jennings, Pearsall could be a solid group still in tact and they get some good value for Deebo while they still can.  

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

I think that's smart for SF to explore instead of Aiyuk.  Aiyuk is one of the cleanest players in the game today.  He's excellent at so much and just crisp.

Not to mention, J-Jennings could be an excellent #2 there if they give him the chance.  Aiyuk, Jennings, Pearsall could be a solid group still in tact and they get some good value for Deebo while they still can.  

It blows my mind teams aren’t aggressively trying to land Aiyuk. Like you said, one of the best route runners in the league. He’s a true WR1. 

Id have no problem giving up 39 and paying him the contract he wants. We’d definitely find out what we have in Bryce with Aiyuk on this team

21 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

It blows my mind teams aren’t aggressively trying to land Aiyuk. Like you said, one of the best route runners in the league. He’s a true WR1. 

Id have no problem giving up 39 and paying him the contract he wants. We’d definitely find out what we have in Bryce with Aiyuk on this team

poo give them 39 and Mingo.

Although that almost makes that deal worse...

Aiyuk would be a fantastic get but what's that contract going to look like? People here barely even wanted to pay DJ Moore the contract he got and now he's one of the league's lesser paid weapons.

Edited by frankw