• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders begins his rookie campaign with the goal to be the 'next Greg Olsen' for the Panthers

Posted (edited)

He may be a good kid, he seems to be. If he can play, okay. 

I know what he’s sayin, know what I’m, sayin”? is about what I got out of it.

I know that Cam and Olsen tore some mofos up on a regular basis. And they knew it was coming. If he can be that, all we need is someone to get him the ball. 

Edited by strato

Greg was only second to Kuechly when it came to football IQ. And that’s a close second.

Greg was literally everything you could want in a football player. Physical attributes, drive, can’t stand losing and his intelligence. He and Luke were mirror images of each other. Bro played every snap like he had something to prove.  I would argue that he was a more complete TE than Crumpler, who is probably the best TE ever in the South. NOBODY liked it when they had to cover Greg. 

I love this young man’s energy and aspirations. I hope he truly understands the gravity of his statement, and achieves it. 

Not trying to derail the conversation, but I can’t stinking believe the level of talent we had in 2015. If Greg Hardy hadn’t come unglued and kicked off the team, we go undefeated in 2015 and murder Peyton Manning. 

• Pie 2

I think it's a great thing that he is setting high goals for himself and striving to be like a Panthers legend. Not one damn thing wrong with expecting a lot out of himself. To me it shows he gives a poo and we have been on some short supply of some giving a poo the past few seasons.

8 hours ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Greg was only second to Kuechly when it came to football IQ. And that’s a close second.

Greg was literally everything you could want in a football player. Physical attributes, drive, can’t stand losing and his intelligence. He and Luke were mirror images of each other. Bro played every snap like he had something to prove.  I would argue that he was a more complete TE than Crumpler, who is probably the best TE ever in the South. NOBODY liked it when they had to cover Greg. 

I love this young man’s energy and aspirations. I hope he truly understands the gravity of his statement, and achieves it. 

Not trying to derail the conversation, but I can’t stinking believe the level of talent we had in 2015. If Greg Hardy hadn’t come unglued and kicked off the team, we go undefeated in 2015 and murder Peyton Manning. 

You realise Tony Gonzalez played for the Falcons, right?