• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl.com win projections based on schedule. Vegas odds lol

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still traumatized by how confident the organization and much of the fanbase was last year after we looked like the hottest of trash in the preseason. I was roundly mocked on here for expressing concern and condescendingly lectured about how real fans understand that preseason doesn't matter and we're gonna start kicking ass when we're actually game planning. I was like... okay, we'll see. Well, we saw.

And you were painfully correct.  

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Def taking the under. I see 1 or 2 wins and another #1 overall pick. Let’s hope a QB really impresses in college this season. Will be focused on Ewers.

Even before the schedule, I think top 5 seemed like a very good bet.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Even before the schedule, I think top 5 seemed like a very good bet.

Our new coach has already publicly said that Bryce is basically a game manager at best with the 1 of 11 stuff. The writing is already on the wall.

I just don't know. New coach, new system, new management, new weapons, excellent draft, great free agency pick ups. I mean, that's gotta create optimism, right?

Except we've heard this before. Like three times in the past six seasons. 

I hope Canales has the answer, but they're going to have to make me believe this time. Show me something. Anything.

• Pie 1

I was waffling on 5 or 6 wins before I opened this thread.  Funny the odds are 5.5 wins.  I said 6 in the prediction thread, but there's NO WAY I'm comfortable with that number; certainly not enough to put money on it.

The NFL is a year to year league. You need to start forgetting about the poo show from last year and move forward. 5 1/2 sounds about right. The NFC South and NFC East are week. The Doom and Gloom of the todays Huddle are not realities of the todays NFL. Things change quickly, enjoy the ride.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Panic said:

The NFL is a year to year league. You need to start forgetting about the poo show from last year and move forward. 5 1/2 sounds about right. The NFC South and NFC East are week. The Doom and Gloom of the todays Huddle are not realities of the todays NFL. Things change quickly, enjoy the ride.

People don’t realize how much roster turn over happens across the league. Can’t remember who posted it on Twitter but the nfl averages 47% of new players on a roster for every team.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Under all day. AFC West and NFC East??? Ouch.

Honestly, AFC West isn't particularly great outside of KC. And Washington and NYG aren't very good either...

That being said, we will probably still lose most, if not all, of those games because we suck

• Pie 2

5 hours ago, mc52beast said:

How do we play those divisions and our schedule is third easiest? Guess because we’re in the South.

Indeed. You always have to take those "easiest" and "hardest" tags with a significant grain of salt in the preseason. 17 games will tell the story of who is actually an easy or difficult opponent 

• Pie 1