• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen wins Emmy

Fox’s former No. 1 NFL analyst won a Sports Emmy Tuesday night for Outstanding Personality – Event Analyst category.

"When he stepped on stage to receive the award, the former tight end addressed the elephant in the room by naming Brady, but also making a joke about the ESPN+ Toy Story telecast that also won an award on Tuesday night replacing everyone in the category,

• Pie 8
  • Flames 1

Brady's NFL accomplishment don't qualify him better than Greg. 

I realize the contract that Brady has signed has tied the hands of Fox, but that doesn't change the fact that they are idiots for demoting the best commentator they've had in recent memory. 

2 minutes ago, csx said:

I don't think Brady will necessarily be good.  He's such an unlikanle ass and I 

I don't either tbh It takes more than just knowing the game inside out to be a good commentator. Timing, personality, energy, etc. Brady doesn't strike me as a guy that has an energetic tone in his voice. More monotone if anything. Fox really screwed the pooch with this one. This is the equivalent of cutting your QB that just won MVP lol

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Can't believe fox thinks anyone wants to listen to Bradys whiney bitch ass

Yeah, he is an interesting choice because of the hate % he has always carried.   Rooting against Brady is just how so many are wired.