• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATLANTA: This won't be easy

DaveThePanther2008

Going into Atlanta against a team that hates us and we hate them. 

Some think Atlanta is going to cruise into the off-season and give a half hearted performance. 

Atlanta is not going to roll over for us.  They have a few more weapons then the last time we played them and it is in their house.  We are playing for the #2 and possibly the #1 seed.   I think they are going to be as motivated as ever to put us in a wildcard position.

I will say that I don't see a let down from our defense, seems they haven't forgotten 2012 trip to Atlanta. The defense is playing lights out and our offense is a bit banged up.  Smitty is out and Hixon is going to have to step up and make the plays Smitty does.

Make no mistake the Dirty Birds are going to be motivated.   We are in the playoffs, lets keep the #2 slot and KICK THEIR ASS.

Get er done Carolina.

Go Panthers

Going to Atlanta for the last game, after they lose a heart breaker on Monday night, with the division in the line when they can play spoiler? Easy this will not be!

They are going to give us everything they have because their season is over after Sunday. They will want us to remember it...

Sent from my VS980 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Yeah, there's no doubt that this isn't going to be a pushover game, but then again, there aren't many, if any, in the NFL. It is a game that I think we can win. Although, some may differ with my opinion, but I think that without Steve Smith, it will be a little harder. Atlanta's defense can scheme against us, totatly different now. They may play man press on our WR's and blitz Cam all day. We will have to be able to adapt during the game, like any other game, and take what the defense gives us. I want the NFC South Title! Bring it home Panthers...

After week 3, we have been slamming the hell out of bad teams all year, just like any good team should do.

Yes Atlanta is a division rival and yes Atlanta should not be taken lightly, just like any team in the NFL.

However, this is not the Panthers we are accustomed to from years past.

This team is not the team we are used to seeing, that drops a big turd when needing the wins or big plays the most.

My mantra all year. atl. is not a very good team. We are a very good team. We win 24-10.

IF, they can protect matty, they may put up a fight. Otherwise, they dink and dunk their way to a loss. The ONLY way we lose this game is if we lay an egg. That ain't gonna happen.

Confident? YES! So fuggin' what. Their defense is still a mess.

Archived