• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Wide Receiver Update

Admiral Ackbar

Games played would have given a more accurate picture. Games started would have been even better.

Factoring in games played .....Martavias Bryant is doing some crazy stuff.

he would have been a nice 2nd WR to of picked out of the draft. Raw. Always clocked in at Clemson with I believe better speed than Watkins

Games played would have given a more accurate picture. Games started would have been even better.

# of defenders covering each WR would have been even even better. Only other one besides KB who sees double coverage is OBJ, and only the past few games.

Factoring in games played .....Martavias Bryant is doing some crazy stuff.

he would have been a nice 2nd WR to of picked out of the draft. Raw. Always clocked in at Clemson with I believe better speed than Watkins

Bryant would have been nice.  Raw, but speed to burn. I don't think that G-man would have drafted him though.  Raw like Benjamin. 

We have missed out on so many good WRs over the years (SMH)...but this past draft will more than likely provide fodder for many years to come in regards to the receivers that we missed out on.  We really needed to daft another WR this year with all that was available, but, perhaps next year.

OBJ will probably win, even though Evans will probably deserve it.

I think KB has a real shot, though but only IF he finishes with 3 big games, IF we win out, and IF we win the Division. Neither OBJ or Evans will be playing in January. If KB finishes at the top of the stats and helps push Carolina into the playoffs he'll win it.

Archived