• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers claim OT Jonathan Martin

jamos14

I understand he either is or may not be "that good" a player.

But since he's a player that can be CUT without owing him a damn dime if he is, indeed, not "that good", how can this be in any way construed as a "bad signing"?

Don't worry, you don't have to answer. I know you understand. I was just stating a rhetorical question for the moron troglodytes and brainless internet badasses.

I don't see it as a bad signing, but I think you know that.

So all year people claimed that "anyone" would be better than what we have, but when we sign "anyone" they complain.

For those that aren't happy with this or the Oher signing who would you have signed? I didn't really notice many quality tackles hit the open market.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

• Pie 6

Was Martin brutal in Miami or was it more so the whole "bullying" thing that led to him being traded?

I haven't paid attention to him specifically while watching any games so I have no idea. But his pre draft profile speaks highly of him. The 49ers giving up on him so soon isn't a good indication though.

Obviously worth a shot with the risk being so low.

I don't think that much of Martins ability so this kinda worries me that Gman thinks he can help us a lot.

Makes me think Oher and Remmers are not as highly regarded as I hoped they might be, but if we can do something with no risk, then why not