• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Opinion.. Panthers brass have concerns over KB, hence Funchess.

PanthersUnited

It's possible. I'm honestly not that high on KB either. Lazy route runner, drops TDs and questionable work ethic. Hopefully Funch and Corey pan out or that I'm at least wrong about KB.

It's possible. I'm honestly not that high on KB either. Lazy route runner, drops TDs and questionable work ethic. Hopefully Funch and Corey pan out or that I'm at least wrong about KB.

I bet you where jumping for joy watching him on the feild last year.  Laying out for balls, making blocks, schooling sherman and thomas....better than anything we have had in years.  Now that we have sat around with out thumbs up our asses for a few months we say "man did you see him lunge for that ball?" Or "he should have zigged here when he zagged"....funch was in college last year and corey barely saw the feild and we wanna pick apart our best wr....

The reality of it is we are looking really good at wr.

Neg rep is brought back, PU disappears. Neg rep disappears, PU comes back. 

It's like never seeing Bruce Wayne and Batman in the same room together. 

Which then begs the question...

Is PanthersUnited actually Neg Rep?

Nerd level 9000, but it's kind of like the plot of Dragonball GT. A person uses negative rep too much and it causes an even stronger evil.

Archived