• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Trade for Jared Allen

Jeremy Igo

You are welcome to your opinion but I don't believe you can say that Jared Allen won't be as effective as Hardy was 2 years ago.  A 5 time Pro Bowler getting a chance to rejuvenate his career. 

What do you bet he comes in with a new fire and determination to show he still has it.  Add the fact that he has some solid interior line help.  

I wouldn't be surprised to see him get 10+ sacks in 13 games.

this is you chewing the bit for the sake of doing so

there's nothing complicated about kelvin benjamin being on injured reserve and unable to contribute to the team going all in to win the super bowl this season

it either did go over your head and you have the processing power of one month old pug or your simply continuing your endless crusade to tow the company line because you decided in march you were going to in spite of how the landscape of the team and the league has changed through time since then

so which is it?

What did not go over my head was your statement that Kelvin Benjamin WAS NOT ON THE TEAM.

Now you can use sparklers and throw some firecrackers here and their to distract from your ignorant statement, but everyone who read it still knows it was an ignorant statement.

What did not go over my head was your statement that Kelvin Benjamin WAS NOT ON THE TEAM.

Now you can use sparklers and throw some firecrackers here and their to distract from your ignorant statement, but everyone who read it still knows it was an ignorant statement.

Ah I see then. So you in your infantilism went vintage "stopped reading at X brah haha ill tell him i got the best overused gif" and couldnt maintain attention long enough through a tweet sized post. You probably thought of that gif immediately didnt you?

Sad, man.

Ah I see then. So you in your infantilism went vintage "stopped reading at X brah haha ill tell him i got the best overused gif" and couldnt maintain attention long enough through a tweet sized post. You probably thought of that gif immediately didnt you?

Sad, man.

So are you gonna say anything productive at some point or you just gonna bash all night?  Just curious that's all.

Sad, man.

I love when people use the term "sad" on here.  What you are actually trying to convey is that you feel you are intellectually superior to the other poster.  I find that sad.   

Much needed pass rush help. With Charles Johnson now out for several games, the Panthers had little choice. 

This also underlines the slow progress Kony Ealy has seen and has been largely invisible this season, other than penalties. 

UPDATE

When Carolina has their next home game, the organization should let him beat a hole in that keep pounding drum. Get all the defense and crowd all fired up!

Archived