• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Packers Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Bartin said:

At the beginning of the season, I heard a Packers fan call in to NFL Radio and say that they should fire McCarthy and hire Bill Belichick.

Wonder if this "fan" lives in Fresno California and wears a plastic wedge of cheese as a hat?

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

There is one really important stat that will be required to keep this a "Panthers" type game.

1st downs.

We get enough of them, we keep the defense rested, and Rodgers off the field.  We don't, and it could get away from us in a hurry.

Getting enough touchdowns would also work. They averaged 32 pts/gm for their 1st three, but only 19.5 over the last four. We need the lower scoring version this week. 

One of our strengths (except in a monsoon,  LOL) is controlling time of possession by slowing the game down with methodical,  workman-like drives.  If we can keep (what should be) a motivated Rodgers off the field 60 percent of the time,  then I believe our chances of victory are more than good. 

• Pie 1

Just change the name from coltsfan to packersfan and it will be the same bullsht as every week. Every week we hear how we haven't beaten anyone. How weak our schedule is and if we win we will hear the same poo. Only difference will be is that Green Bay isn't playing the same as they was. They are not as good as they was earlier in the season.

Same bullsht different fanbase.

• Pie 1

This is going to be a close game. This years team matches up better. Our offensive line is actually one of the best in the league. The running game is alive, if we can get more consistency from the wide outs...we have a chance to win this game out right. 

The Packers are a well balanced team. Honestly this will be the biggest test of the season. If we get blown out, it could be a blessing in disguise and it will bring us back down to earth. These players need to stay hungry, I know Ron is doing a wonderful job keeping them grounded so far. 

I honestly can't wait for this game. If we beat the Packers, there is no question. We are the team to beat. Beating Seattle and GB...

• Pie 2

Every opponent forum I have been on regurgitate the same dribble. Double team Olsen and we win, keep Cam in the pocket and we win, their secondary can be exploited (although there may be some truth to this), they have no weapons, etc. It's funny, I have yet to hear from any opponent's forum about how they will stop the run (which we are #1 in the league). All I hear is how they can stop our passing game, which is the least of their worries.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

One of our strengths (except in a monsoon,  LOL) is controlling time of possession by slowing the game down with methodical,  workman-like drives.  If we can keep (what should be) a motivated Rodgers off the field 60 percent of the time,  then I believe our chances of victory are more than good. 

Norwell's and Kalil's status wil be HUGE. Kalil should be good to go but we haven't really heard much on Norwell.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Oddly enough, we've not been playing as much ball control offense this season.  Through week 7 (I've not yet entered the Indy game data), we'd only led in time of possession in half our games:

time_poss_wk7.png.8a3092b4a1685791ab8d95

Now some of this is due to good field position - especially against Tampa.  Short fields make for short drives.  But it seems that our offense has done some quick, efficient scoring drives in recent games.  Few 3rd downs, just moving the chains quite quickly, especially in playing No Huddle...

• Pie 1

This game was the main one I was truly worried about...until I watched them play Denver. They didn't look nearly as elite as the media pundits would have you believe. Aaron Rodgers was limited to just 77 passing yards. I know the stats don't reflect it, but I fully believe our defense is every bit as good, if not better, than Denver's. The difference being we played without our top LB half of those games, and had other injuries on defense as well. As a healthy unit, we certainly have the talent to limit Rodgers. Also, for all the crap people give us for not having beaten anyone, who has GB beaten? Chicago, Seattle, KC, SF, Rams, and SD. Those are teams with a combined record of 17-29. So WHY is it our "easy schedule" takes away the legitimacy of our success, but not theirs?

Packers are not as scary as people make them out to be.

Panthers 24

Packers 17

• Pie 2