• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, that didn't take long.. (Saints blog crying about the refs)

Raskle

Yeah, because the Saints never hold.... riiiight.

It is generally one of the more tasteless and weak things to do in sports, to call out the officiating after a close loss. In this game I don’t care. This was a flat out screw job of Brett Hart proportions (look it up). This crew allowed the Panthers to REPEATEDLY have 12 men in the huddle, they held all day long on the offensive line, and while the Panthers had a whole dance routine in the end zone they penalized the Saints Mark Ingram for throwing the ball at the wall….a play that happens 30 times a week. Pathetic.

http://thesaintsnation.com/uncategorized/saints-show-some-fight-but-lose-to-the-carolina-zebras-41-38.html

Whatever helps you to sleep at night guy.

On the final play of the game, a Saints o-lineman out Keuchly in a headlock to prevent a sack. The refs pretty consistently didn't call that on both sides.

No-calls on the 12 in the huddle....I got nothing. Should have been flags.

Otherwise, the Saints fans need to be complaining about their players making stupid mistakes, not the zebras catching them.

Ingram got the flag because of the look on that women's face .  It zipped about five feet to the right of her head .

I'm not so sure the ball didn't hit her in the back of the ankles when it bounced off the walll.

She probably has a torn Achilles.

The refs were terrible on both sides, they just didn't care today.  We were held all day as well, like others pointed out on the final drive, the headlock.  I seen a hands to the face on Olsen that wasn't called as well.  We had to burn challenges on things the refs should have got right.   All around, terrible job, as expected from the NFL this year.  

I was more annoyed with how excited Troy and Buck got when it looked bad for us.  

Archived