• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons LB Says We Were "Sore Losers"

Lilsmitty09

We lost and we looked terrible today. They get to say what they want just like we ran around a made a huge deal out of everything when we won. Good game for them, bad game for us.

They were the better team for about three and a half hours there. We've got Tampa Bay next week at home. Let's try not to embarrass ourselves again.

This will be as close as the Falcons get to playing in the Super Bowl and to their credit they played their hearts out today.

Whether they know it or not Atlanta has given Carolina a late Christmas gift bringing our team back down to earth.

Showing up for the games is not enough to ensure a victory, even if you are the 2015 Carolina Panthers.

Lol what a little bitch, whoever this guy is, is coming off as. Wow I've never seen a crap team so excited about a win.

Josh Norman sums it up about as perfectly as possible:

"Ain't no disrespect. They made one play that put them over in this game, and that was kind of a throw up," Norman said, referring to Julio Jones' 70-yard touchdown catch. "We played our game; they played theirs. And they just had one more play than we did. That's what it came down to. They had energy, and there was a little bit of luck. Those things happen.

Just went over to their message board and their fans are saying how Josh can't cover Julio.  Guess they forgot about the first meeting between the two where Julio was shutdown.  And besides, majority of Julio's receiving yards was when Norman wasn't covering him.  Of course, Julio did get some catches on Norman, but many were quick passes.  Norman > Julio

And this is why i didn't want these fugs to beat us, by far my most hated football team, atl has the largest amount of fair weather fans i know. losing 5 in a row not a peep not a fuging peep, but win one and it's time to bring our jersey's and shirt out of storage 

i fuggin hate the falcons and it sucks more that this was my first ever nfl game and we happen to lose to these fugs

Archived