• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keyarris Garrett didn't have to choose Carolina, but he did

Jeremy Igo

I like the stories and backgrounds that come with the UDFA guys. I really hope they can catch on and make it.  If not here, then somewhere else.  

I think folks tend to overlook the impact having one our two guys like this develop into players. I think it's huge and a win/win for the player and the team. Norwell and Philly are great examples.  Guys get paid and in return the team has roster spots filled for the foreseeable future without having to overpay market $$$ for a vet to fill the role.   That savings goes back to your core or increases your ability to build around it.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Jackofalltrades said:

Proehl is a huge asset and I see KG paying huge dividends. I like that he's extremely driven but remains humble. The thought of him realizing his potential with KB and Funch is exciting. 

He is humble, confident, and seems determined.   Imagine the stories that will be written about him when he becomes a productive NFL WR.  I liked the "Yes Sir" answer.  I am old school in terms of manners.  It tells me that he was brought up well.

• Pie 2