• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sorry Cam, I just can't support you on this one.

chknwing

I wouldn't dress like that, but I appreciate and respect the fact that he dresses the way he wants and pretty much goes about things his way. I can remember back in '02 and '03, when I was 13 and 14, I wanted so bad to do my hair like 3000 on Hey Ya. I was too scared of what people would say lol.

15 hours ago, Mvp2014 said:

fug the dollar store.  Cam and Dave have been shopping at goodwill

Hey, I am not gonna try and convince you, or anyone, but the Goodwill is one of the best kept secrets for clothes. Sure they sell some crap, but they have some diamonds also. Indeed, the Dollar Tree and many other stores can't touch them. At least the GFC in the Carolinas sells sime good stuff. 

Cam is becoming a caricature of himself to the side of ridiculousness 

Who was the Redskin player, retired now, who used to do characterizations ?   Fairly entertaining 

Cam is starting to remind me of those caricatures ...sadly  

I'd rather he got attention as a QB vs his belief of what is cutting edge fashion.    if he can do both great, if he can't then his day job should be the focus 

not a popular observation I am sure 

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

Who was the Redskin player, retired now, who used to do characterizations ?   Fairly entertaining 

I'd rather he got attention as a QB vs his belief of what is cutting edge fashion.    if he can do both great, if he can't then his day job should be the focus 

so are you gonna cancel your PSLs or what

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

If only it were the good ol' days, when men wore spats and women wore granny panties.

Archived