• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you doubt Cam?

iamhubby1

The happy go lucky Cam. The Cam that won National Championships, not once, but twice. Who gleefully led our team to a SuperB owl. Coming off his worst year. Do you want to bet he ain't gon come back with a  vengeance?

By all accounts Cam is in the best shape of his life, and is dedicated to becoming the best QB he can be.

Just sit back and think about this....... Cam is back.

That should put a shiver down anyone's spine that is paying attention

Paired with a Defense that will be top 10, or better?

Take the homer glasses off. And think about this. A happy Cam, with weapons, and a defense.

2 kickers or not. This team is scary.

Yeah just slightly worried he is not 100%. Dude has been banged up every year it seems like and now its a shoulder. Dude flipped his vehicle with a broken back for fugs sake.

He was basically the worst QB in the league for completion percentage last year. Fix that and we are golden.

I hope he goes off for like 375 passing and 85 rushing today

Cam is who I have the LEAST concern about on this team. I'm more concerned about Luke getting another c-word than Cam's shoulder.  I'm more concerned about Greg's age starting to slow him down than Cam's shoulder.  With that said, I'm not terribly concerned about those things either. 

20 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Cam is who I have the LEAST concern about on this team. I'm more concerned about Luke getting another c-word than Cam's shoulder.  I'm more concerned about Greg's age starting to slow him down than Cam's shoulder.  With that said, I'm not terribly concerned about those things either. 

Now I have three things to worry about

43 minutes ago, SJTG4 said:

Doubt Cam? Get a fuging grip I'm so tired of people bashing and doubting Cam if he wasn't on this team we wouldn't have gone to the playoffs ANY year! I don't care about Luke TD or whoever else you guys claim is good on defense Cam is the reason for ALL of our sucess no Cam no nothing and if he was annywhere else that appreciated him the way he is suppose to be and treated wonderfully and stood up for the flags would be coming and Can would have a if not a couple superbowls get a grip people. Doubt Cam but not the guys catching for him? Or blocking for him? Or how about the idiot that's keeping fozzy and two kickers smfh Go Cam Newton! fug the Panthers

Apparently you didn't even read the op

1 hour ago, SJTG4 said:

Doubt Cam? Get a fuging grip I'm so tired of people bashing and doubting Cam if he wasn't on this team we wouldn't have gone to the playoffs ANY year! I don't care about Luke TD or whoever else you guys claim is good on defense Cam is the reason for ALL of our sucess no Cam no nothing and if he was annywhere else that appreciated him the way he is suppose to be and treated wonderfully and stood up for the flags would be coming and Can would have a if not a couple superbowls get a grip people. Doubt Cam but not the guys catching for him? Or blocking for him? Or how about the idiot that's keeping fozzy and two kickers smfh Go Cam Newton! fug the Panthers

Some of that was not english.

2 hours ago, SJTG4 said:

IMG_0448.JPG

Having  Shula and Dorsey coach Newton is like having a pig farmer drive a Ferrari in a Grand Prix race

He needs coaches who can insist he take the lay up when the less probable 50 ft jump shot calls his name 

if this is a down year, and there are no coaching changes, well, we know how it will end

let's hope he can do what needs to be done on the field and they let him

Archived