• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers on Thomas Davis Hit - 'He’s a repeat offender. The league will take care of him.'

Saca312

LOL don't care. Matter of fact. Don't care even more and don't feel bad no mo

Cam gets teed off on. 0 calls

CheatHeads hold all game 0 calls

Nelson/88(no name POS) pushed off at least 3 times this game and the Panthers got the penalty(for holding of all things lol).

0 holding calls after TD got tackled actually

no false start called that was a clear false start on a critical 4th down that ended up in points.

So fug em haha don't care.

fug off actually and I pray you play vs that Nasty Vikes D....and uhh...i'll send a special non knock on wood call to ya for good health during the game.

50 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

LOL Rodgers is such a frigging loser for this comment. Complete chump. Before the game I didn't want us to hurt him again like we did to Romo but now I kinda wish Pep got to him harder...

Yeah the whiny bitch move is not a good look.

40 minutes ago, saints4lifeagain said:

Davis takes some cheap shots. You guys just don't see them through the black and blue shades.

You're seeing it wrong through your Aints shades back when Jimmy Graham acted like a bitch every time TD even looked at him the wrong way. That guy is literally scared to death of TD every time he's in the same city as him. 

Archived